Calabrio ONE Delivery Models
Apprehension has given way to acceleration as businesses of all sizes race to the cloud. Key to this growing cloud adoption: More businesses
are realizing what early cloud adopters saw long ago—that cloud infrastructures are actually more secure than their previous legacy systems.
Today, with superior security topping efficiency and agility as the top cloud benefit, organizations across all vertical markets are accelerating their cloud transformations.
Calabrio ONE : Three Options for your Customer Contact Center
Three main delivery options are available for enterprise software today—on-premises, public cloud, or a hybrid environment. However, many vendors force you to choose between the flexibility that comes with cloud and the features that help your business work smoothly. This “WFO light in the cloud” approach results in a frustrating user experience, which often cancels out any benefit to the operational speed and flexibility that comes with a cloud delivery.
The Calabrio ONE suite—including call recording, quality management, workforce management and customer analytics—was built from the ground up on a single, unified platform that can be delivered in the cloud, on-premises or in a hybrid environment with no variance in functionality. Your contact center staff benefits from just one user manual, a single user training, and common administration and security versus the hassle of learning multiple user interfaces across disparate software platforms.
With a public cloud delivery of Calabrio ONE, all recordings, contact center data, applications and hardware are stored in Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centers. AWS is the market leading hosting service and ensures the highest level of availability, security and scalability for your organization.
- Provides standard integrations and easy multi-tenant expansion for new instances
- Offers fast deployment and infinite scalability
- Supports seasonal staffing through fast scaling and metered pricing
- Provides automatic updates through a monthly release cycle
With an on-premises delivery of Calabrio ONE, all recordings and contact center data are stored in your own private data center. The software is deployed on your hardware and maintained by your internal IT resources.
- Keep data on-premises, secure in your own data center
- May be deployed in multiple locations for disaster recovery
- Equips you to segment your workforce—fully multi-tenanted architecture means you can quickly create Calabrio ONE instances for each contact center location or department while keeping their data separate
- Leaves the decisions to you—updates can be made at your discretion
A hybrid delivery of Calabrio ONE provides ultimate freedom by capturing data on-premises, in a private cloud or in a public cloud while storing data in Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centers. Hybrid cloud options include:
- Capture data on-premises across multiple locations and store in a public cloud
- Capture data in a centralized private cloud and store in a public cloud
- Capture ACD data in a public cloud and store in a public cloud
In addition, you can leverage existing hardware investments in one location and transition to the cloud in another—while still standardizing technology.
The modern, friendly alternative for contact center WFO…for all delivery types
Regardless of how you choose to deploy—on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment—Calabrio ONE delivers.
- Unified suite—Built from the ground up for a consistent user experience across applications
- Comprehensive contact center analytics—Calabrio is the only WFO provider to integrate speech, desktop and text analytics into a single, unified analytics solution, which now boasts predictive technology
- Easy integrations—ACD-agnostic platform; integrate with best-of-breed solutions to can leverage technology investments you’ve already made
- Simplified pricing model—Get all available features; no add-on charges to get what you really need
- Unmatched customer focus—Two-thirds of Calabrio product innovations are a result of direct customer feedback
- Partnership for success—The Calabrio Innovation Center, Support Services and Implementation Services provide comprehensive packages designed to educate, enable and empower your IT team and contact center end users
LOEM, Proud Reseller of Calabrio ONE
For more information or for a demo of the platform, do not hesitate to contact a member of the LOEM team.