Cisco Systems Inc.
Cisco Systems Inc. is a leader in Internet communications, solutions and services.
Cisco Systems Inc. delivers network infrastructure to some of the world’s largest service providers, commercial enterprises and corporations, including public companies and utilities, government agencies and teaching institutions.
LOEM has been a Cisco partner since 2008. We deploy workforce optimization solutions for contact centres, including quality management and workforce management.
CISCO UNIFIED WORKFORCE OPTIMIZATION
Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization is a tool that can be used in conjunction with Cisco Agent Desktop and Cisco Supervisor Desktop and offers the following benefits:
- Aligns costumer contact centre performance with business objectives
- Integrates workforce optimization software with desktop tools
- Unifies the customer interaction process
Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization directly integrates with Cisco Supervisor Desktop, which unifies the tactical tools for supervisors with the key Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization components they need to optimize team performance:
- Workforce Management allows contact center managers to develop schedules for multiple sites, manage key performance indicators, and manage real-time adherence to schedules.
- Quality Management is a recording, compliance and evaluation solution for agent performance optimization and dispute resolution built to meet the unique requirements of virtual contact centers.
Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization supports supervisors and managers to help them take immediate action, plan evaluations, and make adjustments to optimize contact center team performance – the key to increasing customer satisfaction.